Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Seattle


We took off for Seattle where we stayed with my friend Ben, his girlfriend Megan and their dog Wendy for four nights. While there, I wrote a lot, immersed myself in an intense and focused job search, and came up with a few strong and well defined cover letters to compliment my new and improved, slightly tweaked resume.

Kind of.

In reality, our stay looked more like this: we rode our bikes unloaded around Seattle and through an industrial park that had multiple trains clanking around on several sets of railroad tracks; we ate at the amazing Thai restaurant that I have been raving about since my first visit to Seattle a couple of years ago; we went on a 10 mile hike where we spotted many different types of crazy looking mushrooms; and we drank some pretty fantastic pumpkin ales which reminded us all too clearly that fall is upon us.

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Was it the Thai restaurant that the owner started by cooking for friends and it's still in his house in a residential neighborhood?

    I really, really would like to go there. I've heard it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete